Paul’s letter to the Philippians is one of the most taught books of the Bible from the pulpit today and with excellent reason. The book is simple, straight forward, and broadly relevant – easy for all Christians to understand and apply.
The book answers all sorts of practical questions for the believer today:
- How can I effectively share my faith?
- What does it mean to live a worthy Christian life?
- What does true Christian humility look like?
- Where can I find true satisfaction for my soul? How can I rejoice during tragedy?
- What do I do when I am stressed?
- What does a passionate follower of Christ look like?
Not only does this letter answer many questions for the believer, it also paints a beautiful picture of what the mature Christian life is.